What are the prices?
Each cake is unique; therefore so are our prices. The cost of a cake will be based on the number of servings as well as how elaborate or labor intensive the design requires. Please call or email us and after discussing ideas we will be able to design a cake to fit your budget.
What information should I have when I call to order my custom cake?
- Number of servings
- Cake flavor
- Date needed for pick-up or delivery
- Ideas regarding design, color scheme or theme
How far in advance should I order my custom cake?
We recommend you place your order as soon as possible and a minimum of at least 2 weeks in advance.
Can the cakery duplicate a cake design seen elsewhere?
We ask that you email any of your design ideas, photos, invitations, themes, etc and we will work closely with you to create a custom cake for your event that will be memorable and delicious. If you can imagine it – we can create it! (Please note that we do not re-create copyrighted materials)
Do you deliver?
Delivery and set up is available for a fee based on location. Please call for a quote.
I am not having my cake delivered, how do I transport it?
- We do not recommend clients self-transport 3D/sculptural cakes, cakes over 2 tiers tall, or any cake more than 3 hours away.
- Sweet Cravings Cakery is not responsible for any damage that may occur to any client-transported cake once it has left our cakery. If you choose to self-transport please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cakes should ALWAYS be kept cool as the icing begins to melt quickly in the heat.
- The cake should be placed on a clean, flat surface while driving such as a floorboard.
- Care should be taken to drive reasonably slow and avoid sudden stops and sharp turns.
Does the Cakery require a deposit?
We require a non-refundable 50% deposit to be made on all celebration cakes and specialty orders. All weddings require a $100 non-refundable deposit to secure the date.